I love reading other blogs, and it’s a shame not to share the gems I find. Today I’m sharing resources I’ve found helpful about business practice and growth.
- The 8 Laws of Being of Service. No business will succeed without first remembering that its customers are its life-blood. This article from Copyblogger will help you be of service to those you do business with.
- Blogging to Build Your Service-Based Business. Once you’ve reminded yourself how to be of service, click here to read this article about how content creation can build your business. Blogging is a great way to promote your brand – and if you don’t have the time, contact me and let’s see what we can do! 🙂
- 7 Steps to Creating Your Content Marketing Channel Plan. To move beyond blogging into an overall content strategy, check out this post by the Content Marketing Institute. Joe gives some very detailed information about how to create an awesome content marketing plan across multiple channels.
- The 5 A’s of Content Marketing Success. As you move forward in creating content for your brand, keep an eye on these 5 A’s of success. This framework will help you create content that really resonates with your customers and help you turn browsers into buyers.
- From Warren Buffett to Mark Zuckerberg: 3 Steps to Successfully Finish Everything. Finally, because all this content creation and business growth is a slow, ongoing process, check out this great article on enjoying the process and finishing strong. Scott Dinsmore from Live Your Legend reminds us that the greatest minds don’t worry about what people say, they think about why they are doing what they do. A great inspirational read.
That should keep you busy this week – enjoy!
Are you looking for great content and help with overall content strategy? Take a look at my professional services and contact me today to begin!